The festival is Saturday, May 6. It is open to the public from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. The estimated attendance is 3,000.
1. Vendors are responsible for all city and state taxes. The Flint Hills Festival is located in a special sales tax district.
2. Food trucks must be clean, attractive, and well maintained.
3. Food truck staff must be clean and neatly dressed. They are expected to treat all customers in a courteous and friendly manner.
4. All vendors must have a current Kansas Food Service License on hand the day of the festival.
5. Glass containers are prohibited.
6. Novelty items (cups, toys, giveaways) must be approved by the Flint Hills Festival planning committee.
7. Photos supplied by the vendor may be used in promotional material and social media.
8. Food trucks are responsible for their own power. Generators with a sound level causing a negative impact on other vendors or ticket holders are not allowed.
9. The festival is open to the public from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Food truck set up begins at 8 a.m. and trucks must in place by 10 a.m. with service starting no later than 11 a.m. Trucks will not be allowed on the festival grounds after 10 a.m. Service may end no earlier than 4 p.m. For safety reasons trucks may not leave until 5 p.m.
10. All application forms and the $50 vendor fee are due by April 1, 2023. Vendor fees may be paid by check or credit card. Please make checks payable to the City of Manhattan. Vendors will be invoiced for credit card payments. Vendor fees are nonrefundable after April 1, 2023.
11. The Flint Hills Festival Committee has the right to accept or refuse any application.
Please include a menu description or attach a copy of the menu.If attaching a copy, please note that here.
By checking I agree, I acknowledge I have read the guidelines and agree to participate in the Flint Hills Discovery Center Flint Hills Festival on Saturday, May 6, 2023, from 10 am. to 5 p.m.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field