Flint Hills Discovery Center Amenities & Pricing
>> GET STARTED | send us an inquiry about dates & pricing <<
Event Venue AmenitiesWhether you're hosting a business meeting or family reunion, the Flint Hills Discovery Center offers several amenities to ensure you, your guests and your vendors enjoy a fantastic event experience. Your rental fee includes:
- On-site event staff to assist you with facility needs during your event
- Access to venue and exhibit (if applicable) spaces listed in the pricing chart below
- Public restrooms on the first and second floors
- Guest elevator
- Catering kitchen with microwave and refrigerator (no stove)
- No catering fee
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- AV accommodations available in some spaces
- Trash and recycling services provided
- Usage of the facility's tables and chairs with basic set up
Event Venue PricingThe Flint Hills Discovery Center is available to rent year round, seven days a week, during most mornings, afternoons and evenings. Certain venue options, such as renting the entire building or the exhibit space, are only available after regular operating hours due to public access needs.
The chart below provides general pricing and availability information; prices range from $50 per hour to $2,500 all-inclusive rental package. Additional fees may include an alcohol fee and refundable damage deposit depending on the type of event.
|Full Building||Includes access to rooftop terrace, two private dressing/meeting rooms, all exhibit space, theater, children’s play area, entry atrium, and balconies.
||Includes access to all exhibit space, theater, children’s play area, entry atrium, and second floor balcony.
|Planted in prairie grasses and flowers with views of Manhattan. Ideal for a more casual, outdoor event. Private meeting rooms may be included for additional fee.
|Two private rooms available, Blue Earth Room and Flint Hills Room.