Booth & Donation Requests
Are you a non-profit organization looking for the Flint Hills Discovery Center to donate passes to your event? Want the Flint Hills Discovery Center to host an informational booth at your event?
Review these guidelines before making your request:
- Only one (1) request per organization per 12 month period
- Only online requests will be considered. No emails, phone calls, or in-person requests, please.
- All requests must be submitted at least eight (8) weeks prior to your event.
- The organization/event/purpose for the donation does not conflict with the FHDC’s mission
The Flint Hills Discovery Center will consider donations for:
The Flint Hills Discovery Center will not consider these requests:
- Donations to organizations outside of Kansas
If you organization meets the requirements listed above, please click the link below to complete our online form:
We welcome the invitation to participate in local and regional community events, particularly those promoting activities for families and youth. We will make every attempt to fulfill the request based upon the event and our availability. Requests will be considered on a first come, first serve basis and must be received at least eight (8) weeks prior to your event. Please complete the form below: