Adventure Camp is a great way to keep your child learning and entertained! Camps can include activities like fun experiments, outdoor excursions and creative crafts.
Children may be dropped off as early as 7:30 a.m. for each session in which they are enrolled. Pick up for half-day registration is between noon and 12:15 p.m. Pick up for full-day registration is between 5 and 5:30 p.m. Day registrants must bring their own sack lunch.
Registration for Winter/Spring programming began on January 16.
1. Pick a Camp Choose the appropriate camp from the chart based on grade.
2. Preregister All participants need to preregister for each session online or by calling 785-587-2726.
3. Fill out Forms Complete emergency release and permission forms and return them to the FHDC Education Department on or before your first program of the season. Click here to complete forms.
4. Review the Parent Handbook All parents should read the Adventure Camp Parent Handbook prior to dropping their child off at camp. Parents failing to follow the rules and regulations outlined in this handbook may result in a child’s removal from camp.
5. Review the Refund Policy Registrants will receive a full refund if the program is canceled or may be transferred to another class. A full refund is granted if a request to withdraw is received one week (seven days) prior to the start date. A partial refund is granted if requested between one week and at least 48 hours prior to start date. There will be no refund if request is less than 48 hours in advance or if the participant fails to show.